|Live TV, PVR & Radio Contents|
WatchTV is an open source TV streaming backend.
It works on linux and is designed to be user friendly.
It is compatible with DVB networks, see PVR to check the networks available in your country.
1 Setup - server side
The server side is where the tuner is physically attached.
- If you are running Debian / Raspbian / Ubuntu, follow the quick installation guide
- For any other linux distribution, follow the manual installation guide
2 Setup - kodi
You can install kodi on the same machine, or on any machine with network access to the server
- Install IPTV Simple Client
- Configure the addon using screenshots below
- Then restart Kodi and you should be ready to watch tv