Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diamond SponsorsDiamond Sponsorships cost $10,000 per year, of which some portion may take the form of “gifts in kind,” (particularly when such services are critical to the development or maintenance of Kodi), at the discretion of the Kodi Foundation Board of Directors. They may refer to themselves as a “Kodi Foundation Sponsor,” or simply as a “Kodi Sponsor,” and are invited to make a presentation to the full team at that year's DevCon (at their expense).
- Sponsor since: December 10, 2009
- In-Kind Contribution: Cloud-hosted utility server used for Kodi's CI/CD Jenkins automation instance
- Bytemark is a UK-based server hosting and datacentre provider, founded in July 2002 in York, England by experienced software and network engineers Matthew Bloch and Peter Taphouse. They've since grown to become the UK’s ‘nerd hosting outfit of choice’ with over 90 employees, 2,400+ customers and annual turnover in excess of £2.6 million, having been the first providers of on-demand virtual machines and managed hosting using User-mode Linux in 2003.
- Sponsor since: October 6, 2014
- Flirc is the #1 cross platform IR receiver, featuring the ability to pair any remote control for use with your favorite media center application.
- Sponsor since: January 12, 2021
- Leaseweb is a leading Dutch cloud computing and web services company serving a worldwide portfolio of 18,000 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises with a spectrum of products that include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Content Delivery Network, and Cyber Security Services, all supported by exceptional customer service and technical support. With more than 80,000 servers under management, Leaseweb has provided infrastructure for mission-critical websites, Internet applications, e-mail servers, security, and storage services since 1997. The company operates 20 datacenters in locations across Europe, Asia, Oceania and North America, all backed by a redundant global network with a total capacity exceeding 10 Tibit/s.
- Sponsor since: January 26, 2021
- Weblate is copylefted, libre translation software used by over 1,500 companies and software projects in over 115 countries. It has live development, cloud or self-hosted options, premium support, and excellent public documentation. Localization is continuous thanks to the tight VCS integration and many supported translation formats. Its features include: customizable quality checks, unlimited collaboration, various add-ons (like machine translation), glossaries and advanced collaboration aids. Localize Kodi, or start your own translation project today and be part of the vibrant community.
- Sponsor since: November 12, 2020
- GoatCounter is an open source web analytics platform available as a hosted service (free for non-commercial use) or self-hosted app. It aims to offer easy to use and meaningful privacy-friendly web analytics as an alternative to Google Analytics or Matomo.
- Mac Mini Vault
- Professional Apple Mac Mini colocation & hosting services.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Team XBMC (December 10, 2009), Welcome Bytemark: Hosting Sponsor, Kodi Blog.
- ↑ Team XBMC (November 12, 2020), New Sponsor Announcement: GoatCounter, Kodi Blog.