Add-on:PVR HDHomeRun Client
|PVR HDHomeRun Client|
|Add-ons||PVR HDHomeRun Client|
HDHomeRun PVR Client
To install this add-on you must do so from the Add-on manager from within Kodi by going to
- The home screen
- PVR clients
- PVR HDHomeRun Client
For Linux, see... Ubuntu PVR add-ons
|Live TV, PVR & Radio Contents|
| Related Pages:|
2 What is HDHomeRun
HDHomeRun is made by SiliconDust and is a stand-alone networked TV/HDTV tuner box. The HDHomeRun can either connect with over the air TV signals or with cablecard, and then stream the channels over a network to supported clients, such as Kodi.
3 Connecting Kodi to HDHomeRun
- Go to Settings -> Add-ons -> Install from repository -> PVR Clients and select the PVR HDHomeRun add-on
- Select "Configure"
- For Linux installation see... Ubuntu PVR add-ons
4 Supported HDHomeRun boxes
- HDHomeRun CONNECT (HDHR4-2US)
- HDHR4-2DT (coming soon)
- HDHR3-4DC (w/o European TV Guide at the moment)
- HDHomeRun EXTEND (HDTC-2US)
- HDHomeRun PRIME (HDHR3-CC copy-freely channels only)
4.1 Unsupported models
5.1 Can the add-on record video or pause Live TV?
- Currently, no. The add-on is so far just for viewing live TV.
5.2 Is running multiple HDHomerun boxes supported?
- Not yet but it is on the to-do list for future plans, read [the http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=250056 related forum discussion thread].