|Need help with this add-on? See here.|
Confluence is a combination of concepts from many popular skins, and attempts to embrace and integrate their good ideas into a skin that should be easy for first time Kodi users to understand and use.
To install this add-on you must do so from the Add-on manager from within Kodi by going to
- The home screen
- Look and feel (v16 and higher)
2 Skin features compatibility
Confluence skin is among other features compatible these features:
Confluence specific settings are accessible from the main menu by going to.
4 Media flags
Media can be flagged with following media source flags for Confluence (Kodi's default skin):
- DVD, if the filename contains DVD.
- Bluray, if the filename contains BLURAY, BRRIP, BD25, or BD50.
- HDDVD, if the filename contains HDDVD.
- TV, if the filename contains HDTV, PDTV, or DSR.
- VHS, if the filename contains VHS.
- See http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125 for even more Confluence mods.
- HOW-TO:Add Time Remaining to Confluence
- HOW-TO:Add volume value in Confluence
- HOW-TO:Change time and date in Confluence
- HOW-TO:Change the episode thumbnail in Confluence
- HOW-TO:Remove media flags in Confluence
- HOW-TO:Remove ratings in Confluence
- HOW-TO:Remove the logo in Confluence
- HOW-TO:Simplify the seekbar in Confluence
6 Video demos