XBMC Statusbar is a free "menulet" created by forum user lenn1. Makes an XBMC menu in the Mac OS X menu bar for things like updating the library, wake-on-lan, suspend XBMC, shutdown XBMC, etc.
- Eden only
- Update and Clean your Video Library after you pushed some files over the network or deleted some.
- Suspend,Reboot or Shutdown your System
- Play/Pause, Stop, Next, Previous
- Wake on LAN your XBMC if you set it up.
- Small icon option
- On your Mac
- Click on Preferences and enter your IP and Mac address (optional) from your XBMC.
- On your XBMC
- In System/Settings/Network/Services activate Allow programs on this system to control XBMC for localhost access only and Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC for access from other computers as well.