Script to provide Watchlist of movies and episodes within the library view. Developed for reFocus 1.x.x.
To install this add-on you must do so from the Add-on manager from within Kodi by going to
- The home screen
This script will return:
- a list containing the first unwatched episode of TV Shows you are watching.
- a list of movies that are partially watched.
- a list of most played albums
The episode list is sorted by watch date of the previous episode: if you've watched 'South Park' yesterday and 'House' the day before, 'South Park' will be the first item on the list and 'House' the second one.
The movie list is also sorted by watch date.
The album list is sorted by playcount.
3 Skin integration
Here you can find the information needed on how to integrate this script into your skin.
Add this to your addon.xml to make it install along with your skin.
<requires> <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="3.00"/> <import addon="script.watchlist" version="0.1.7"/> </requires>
Note: Please check on what minimum version you need and change it accordingly
3.2 Running the addon
To run the script with the options you need:
This is the number of items returned by watchlist
The script will initiate an updated when:
- A movie was played, script is running with movies = true, container is movies and path+filename doesn't contain http:// and/or -trailer
- An episode was played and script is running with episodes = true
- A song is playing and playback ends and script is running with albums = true
- At least one song was played completely if user stops playback manually and script is running with albums = true
4 Available infolabels
|WatchList_Movie.%d.Year||year of release|
|WatchList_Movie.%d.Runtime||duration of the movie|
|WatchList_Movie.%d.Path||movie filename and path|
|WatchList_Episode.%d.EpisodeNo||season/episode number (sxxexx)|
|WatchList_Episode.%d.TVShowTitle||tv show title|
|WatchList_Episode.%d.Path||episode filename and path|
|WatchList_Episode.%d.TvshowThumb||tv show thumbnail|
|WatchList_Episode.%d.Fanart||tv show fanart|
|WatchList_Episode.%d.IsResumable||indicates if it's a partially watched episode (True/False)|
|WatchList_Episode.%d.Label||name of the album|
|WatchList_Episode.%d.Year||year of release|
|WatchList_Episode.%d.Rating||rating of the album|
|WatchList_Episode.%d.Path||can be used to play the album|
|WatchList_Running||used by the script internally to check if it's already running|
Code example to play album: