|Need help with this add-on? See here.|
reFocus is a graphical interface for Kodi that understands your media is what truly matters. Elegance, simplicity, refinement, consistency and balanced design are keywords for this skin.
- 1 Installing
- 2 Required add-ons
- 3 Supported add-ons
- 4 FAQ
- 4.1 I only see unwatched status indicators. Is there an option to display watched status indicators as well?
- 4.2 Can the skin be made more transparent to see more of the fanart?
- 4.3 Will you add discarts ?
- 4.4 Can you add feature X or Y?
- 4.5 But if you don't want the features, why can't you just make it optional.
- 5 Development version
- 6 Screenshots
To install this add-on you must do so from the Add-on manager from within Kodi by going to
- The home screen
- Look and feel (v16 and higher)
2 Required add-ons
To get the most out of reFocus the following add-ons are required. These add-ons should be installed automatically when you install the skin. If they are not, please install manually using the links below. Certain skin features will not be available if one or more of these add-ons are not installed on your system.
- Skin Shortcuts
- Library Data Provider
- Fanart Grabber
- Artwork Downloader
- TV Show Next Aired
- Artist Slideshow
3 Supported add-ons
The following add-ons are not required but the skin does have support built-in. You will need to install these manually through XBMC's Add-on Browser.
These questions / requests get come up (too) often: