Unofficial add-on repositories
Beginning with Dharma, XBMC includes an interface to browse remote repositories where add-ons can be retrieved. The model is similar to the way many current Linux distributions work, whereby there is a "main" repository that is the default, and additional ones may be added by the user. The Official xbmc.org Repository is included with XBMC by default and is maintained by the XBMC team. This page contains information about how to obtain and install "unofficial" add-on repositories.
1 HOW TO: Install Additional Add-on Repositories
- Download the ZIP file for the add-on repository you wish to install and save to a location accessible by XBMC.
- Open the XBMC Add-Ons Manager from the XBMC System menu.
- Choose "Install from zip file".
- Browse to the file you downloaded.
- Your repository is now installed and will be seen in Get Add-ons.
2 Unofficial Repositories
|luxeria-repository||This repository was made by members of luxeria switzerland||linuxluemmel.ch||repository.luxeria.zip|
|xbmcadult||Add-ons for adults only||xbmcadult||repository.xbmcadult.zip|