- Enable the Personal Video Recorder (PVR) features in XBMC. This requires that at least one PVR add-on is installed.
- Synchronize channel groups with backends
- Imports channel groups from the backend (if supported by the add-on and backend). Will delete user created groups if they're not found on the backends.
- Always use the channel order from the backend(s)
- Sorts the channels by channel number on the server, but uses XBMC's own numbering for channels.
- Use backend channels numbers (only works with 1 enabled PVR add-on)
- Use numbering from the backend, instead of configuring them manually over XBMC.
- Channel manager
- Opens the channel manager, which allows modifying the channel order, channel name, icon, etc.
- Search for channels
- Instruct the backend to search for channels (if supported by the add-on and backend)
- Reset the PVR database
- Delete channel/epg database and reimport the data from backend afterwards
- Do not show 'connection lost' warnings
- Hide the warning if XBMC lost the connection to the backend (for example: if the backend service died)