|Kore, Official Remote for Kodi|
|OS||Android 4.0.3 and newer|
Kore, the Official Remote for Kodi is a full featured, easy to use remote for Kodi/XBMC that lets you control your media center from your Android device.
1 Main Features
- Control your media center with an easy to use remote;
- See what’s currently playing, including relevant information about it (movies, TV shows, music, pictures, files and addons);
- View and manage the current playlist;
- Change and sync subtitles and audiostreams;
- View your media library, with details about movies, TV shows, music and addons;
- Control Kodi's volume with the hardware keys;
- Works with Kodi and XBMC (Frodo and Gotham);
- Nice and easy to use interface, with multiple themes.
2 Support forum/FAQ
3 Beta testing
We've setup a Beta test program, that will receive Beta versions of Kore. Beta testing uses Google's testing infrastructure, so to join the program you'll have to:
- Join Kodi's Google+ Community;
- Visit this page and click the Become a tester button. To leave the Beta testing program, return to that page and choose the option Leave the test;
- Go to the Play Store to update to the latest Beta version.
Please report any bugs you find on this forum, not on the Google+ community.
4 Source code
Kore's source code is available on GitHub. Feel free to check it out and contribute.
For manual how to add hosts and further instructions please visit: Kore Manual