Official:Visual Identity Guidelines
|XBMC Foundation||Trademarks||Visual Identity Guidelines|
1 Trademarked Logo/Wordmark Usage
- Our logos are to be displayed in its entirety on either a solid light or dark background (avoid mid-tone or strongly colored backgrounds).
- The proportions and alignment of icon and text in the logo must not be changed in any way.
- The logo and icon may be used in a monochrome version (all white, black or grey) if colour is not possible or would conflict with the background colour
- The logo must have a space or margin on all sides at no less than the height of the logo font in every direction.
- The logo should not be displayed in parts, with color variations, or with other elements superimposed on top of the logo.
- The logo must either include the trademark (TM) or (®) symbol depending on the mark.
- The logo may not be placed in such close proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable.
- The logo may not be be made the most distinctive or prominent feature on your website, printed material, or other content.
- The logo may not be used by individuals or organizations in any way that suggests any type of association or partnership with Team Kodi or the XBMC Foundation, or approval, sponsorship, or endorsement by Team Kodi or the XBMC Foundation (unless allowed by Team Kodi or the XBMC Foundation).
- The logo may not be used in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the average person.
- The logo may not be used to, or in connection with, content that disparages us or sullies Team Kodi or the XBMC Foundation reputation
2 Common Mistakes
- The trademarked logos/wordmarks or any other should not be displayed in modified or displayed in ways that visually compromise the logo.
- missing shadow, incorrect colors, incomplete logo, strongly colored background, strong patterned background
- incorrect font face, incorrect font color, non-standard orientation and sizing of logo and text, incorrect logo/text size ratio and position