Maraschino was started and is maintained by mrkipling and many people have got involved and contributed. Big thanks to everybody that has contributed - Maraschino would not be the project that it is today without you!
Maraschino is a WebApp that runs on a local server and can be accessed from anywhere on your LAN to administer programs like Sickbeard, CouchPotato & SabNZBd+. Further support for other programs are currently a WIP.
While you can access Maraschino remotely, doing so is at your own risk. If you are willing to document the entire process for doing this, it would be appreciated and will be added to this Wiki Entry.
Heavy in development, Maraschino is a must have for any HTPC fanatic.
- Customisable applications module providing quick access to your web interfaces (e.g. SABnzb+, SickBeard, or whatever else you want to link to)
- Recently added episodes module - click an episode to play it in XBMC
- Media library browser - browse your movies and TV shows, and click to play in XBMC
- SABnzbd module which appears when something is downloading and hides again when finished - shows you what is currently downloading, speed, time/MB remaining, and a progress bar
- NZB search
- Sickbeard module which allows you manage SickBeard from Maraschino
- trakt.tv module which shows you what people are saying about the episode or movie that you're watching, and allows you to add your own shouts (requires a free trakt.tv account)
- Disk space module showing you used/remaining space on your various drives
- Weather module
- Kodi remote module
- Full-screen background image changes to the fanart of what you're currently watching (optional, can be turned off)
- Customisable from within the application itself - add new modules, rearrange them and modify their settings without touching any settings files
- Recently added albums
3 Help and support
You can also get help on IRC: #maraschino at irc.freenode.net
4 Source code
Check github for the lastest commitments to the master: https://github.com/mrkipling/maraschino Feel free to fork from the repo and make any additions. Any additions deemed good maybe considered going into the official release, so send Pull Requests for assessment.
- Cherrypy (linux) with Apache - http://www.maraschinoproject.com/
- Windows 7 guide with setup - http://htpc.blogg.no/
- Ubuntu (dutch) - http://mar2zz.tweakblogs.net/blog/7494/maraschino.html
- Ubuntu with apache (might be outdated) - http://forum.kodi.tv/showpost.php?p=929856&postcount=149
- CentOS 6 (might be outdated) - http://forum.kodi.tv/showpost.php?p=929745&postcount=146
- unRaid script - http://forum.kodi.tv/showpost.php?p=985806&postcount=1034
- unRAID (via unMENU) - http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=18681.0