21 Aug 2020 - The wiki is undergoing a major cleanup. If you arrived here from a search engine and cannot find the page, please use the wiki search instead (top right corner of page)
More info can be found on the forum
Difference between revisions of "Add-on:TVShow Time"
m (Addon-Bot repo category update)
m (Addon-Bot Update)
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
== Features ==
== Features ==
Revision as of 09:44, 22 April 2020
|Need help with this add-on? See here.|
Automatically set episodes as watched on tvshowtime.com - Can be done when watching the episode or from the contextual menu of the episode. You can also synchronize the whole or a part of your library.
To install this add-on you must do so from the Add-on manager from within Kodi by going to
- The home screen
- Program Add-ons
- TVShow Time
Automatically set episodes as watched on tvtime.com
- Can be done when watching the episode or from the contextual menu of the episode.
- You can also synchronize the whole or a part of your library.
There are three ways of installing the script currently:
- During installation of the TV Time program the script is copied to the correct location.
- You can install it directly from the Official repo.
- You can download the zip file and manually copy it to the Kodi Add-Ons folder, overwriting the previous version.
The most recent version of the script can be downloaded here: https://github.com/cxii-dev/script.tvtime.git
- You can here set if you want to post on Facebook and/or Twitter (If you have set them in your tvtime.com profile).
- You cant set if you want to see a notification after watching an episode.
In Kodi go to System > Add-Ons > Enabled Add-Ons > Services > TV Time > Launch
You can here link your kodi with your tvtime.com account.
Go to https://www.tvtime.com/activate with an other device and after login in tvtime.com, enter the code like below:
When it's done, you should have something like this: