Kodi allows you to add links to your favourite programs, pictures, videos, music, files, add-ons, and more via the favourites menu. Some video add-ons have this support also. So you can access from the home menu easily without having to navigate otherwise complex paths, making it easier for you and your family to access your most common content.
You can access the 'Favourites' menu either by selecting the star icon in the lower left corner of the home screen of the default Confluence skin.
- Favourites via context menu
- Bring up the context menu by pressing the C or ⊞ Win button or on the remote and selecting the Add to Favourites option.
- Accessing favourites
- By selecting the star icon (favourites) in the Home Menu you can access your favourites added via context menu or .xml as in Example 1
- Renaming a favourite via context menu
- Like you would any other filename, when you highlight any entry you can rename it. Call up the context menu by pressing the C or ⊞ Win button or on the remote and selecting the Add to Favourites option.
Developer and advanced notes can be found on: favourites.xml.