|General topics||Remotes||Phones/tablets||Android remotes|
1 Android remotes
Kore, the Official Remote for Kodi by Team-Kodi is available on the Play Store. It's a full featured and easy-to-use remote that lets you control Kodi/XBMC from your Android device.
Several unofficial Android Kodi remotes are also available:
- Kodi remote control by Beungoud
- Kodi / Boxee Remote by Chandan Pitta
- Boxee/XBMC Remote by Andrew Chatham
- Spooky XBMC by Aaron Gray
- Remote+ for Plex, XBMC, Boxee by sixones
- SlickRemote for XBMC by JetShred
- Yatse, the Kodi / Kodi Remote by Tolriq
- Music Pump Kodi Remote by Millencolin007
- Omnimote by Mononofu
- terRemote by Christopher Gertz
- XMOTE by BIROVI
- Sony SmartWatch Kodi remote control by Ahmet Yildirim
- Kimote by Team 8
Additionally, on the Windows platform, if you are willing to run a background program on your XBMC, there are several products on the Android market that act as a PC remote.
- Unified Remote Full by Unified Intents has a built-in remote profile for Kodi in the paid version or generic PC control in the free version.
- EventGhost is a powerful system for Windows PC automation and has two matching Android applications (terRemote and EventGhost). It has the added ability for EventGhost running on your PC to send events back to your Android devices enabling apps to open or other triggered events. EventGhost on the PC also has a full Kodi plugin to trigger events in Kodi based on incoming events from your Android device or other hardware remote.
- WIN - Remote by Banamalon is a PC remote that works with the server application downloaded from http://www.banamalon.net/.