|Need help with this add-on? See here.|
Automatically set episodes as watched on tvtime.com - Can be done when watching the episode or from the contextual menu of the episode. You can also synchronize the whole or a part of your library.
To install this add-on you must do so from the Add-on manager from within Kodi by going to
- The home screen
- Program Add-ons
- TVShow Time
Automatically set episodes as watched on tvtime.com
- Can be done when watching the episode or from the contextual menu of the episode.
- You can also synchronize the whole or a part of your library.
There are three ways of installing the script currently:
- During installation of the TV Time program the script is copied to the correct location.
- You can install it directly from the Official repo.
- You can download the zip file and manually copy it to the Kodi Add-Ons folder, overwriting the previous version.
The most recent version of the script can be downloaded here: https://github.com/cxii-dev/script.tvtime.git
- You can here set if you want to post on Facebook and/or Twitter (If you have set them in your tvtime.com profile).
- You cant set if you want to see a notification after watching an episode.
In Kodi go to System > Add-Ons > Enabled Add-Ons > Services > TV Time > Launch
You can here link your kodi with your tvtime.com account.
Go to https://www.tvtime.com/activate with an other device and after login in tvtime.com, enter the code like below:
When it's done, you should have something like this: